|resources:||Home Mailing List Installation Source Code Members Screenshots|
- 2004.01.22 - Version 0.1.4 released. Just some small changes in cfh protocol handler needed for compilation with Mozilla 1.6
- 2004.01.08 - Version 0.1.3 released. cfh protocol handler updated. No need to manually assign MIME type text/php to .php extension anymore.
- 2003.11.27 - Version 0.1.2 released. Some small changes to make MozPHP working with Mozilla 1.5
- 2003.08.04 - Version 0.1.1 released. New binaries fix a problem using MozPHP with PHP 4.3.2 under Windows.
- 2003.07.26 - Project announced
MozPHP is a Mozilla PHP integration package. With MozPHP you can execute PHP scripts in Mozilla directly without the need for a local HTTP server.
MozPHP may for example be useful for you if you want to create an application which is available online on the Web as well as on some offline distribution media like CD-ROM or DVD.
For more information about MozPHP and to download the current version go to the MozPHP home page.